We are looking for highly motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions
at our office in Petaling Jaya, Selangor:
PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE (1 Vacancy)
Qualifications & Requirements
- A recognized degree or diploma etc.
- More than 5 years working experience in the book publishing/printing industry.
- Good contacts with engravers, printers, binders & paper suppliers in the market.
- Familiar with all stages of pre-press & printing/binding processes.
- Able to prepare costing & calculate paper quantity needed for a job.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of B. Malaysia and English (spoken & written). Knowledge in Chinese/Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Computer literate – familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, CS InDesign etc.
- Owns a vehicle & is able to travel locally.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
Responsible to facilitate smooth & efficient production of publications; right quality, quantity, cost, to the satisfaction of the management, at the right price & time.
- Liaising with different units/departments, engravers, suppliers/vendors & printers.
- Overseeing the production process by drawing up a production plan & schedule.
- Monitoring suppliers to ensure timely completion & delivery of ready stock.
- Negotiating plates, printing, binding & paper prices with suppliers.
- Preparing estimate & actual costing for every job/title.
- Working out the material resources needed for each & every title/job based on master budget (initial print-run & reprint).
- Monitoring stock levels and buying print production materials — paper, packaging materials, etc.
- Proper control of paper stock at suppliers/printers & wastages by printers/binders.
- Setting & checking the quality of finished work and implementing quality-control programs.
Interested applicants are invited to submit comprehensive resume, passport-sized photograph, current and expected salary, and contact numbers to:
PENERBIT ILMU BAKTI SDN. BHD. (732516–M)
No. 18, Jalan PJS 5/26, Taman Desaria, P. Jaya
46150 Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-7783 3233, Fax: 03-7783 7233